COVID Task Force Update – 8/5/21
With each day bringing new information regarding the spread of the Delta variant of COVID-19, the Board of Directors and COVID Task Force have reinstituted the following measures, effective Friday, August 6:
- At Headquarters, all members are required to wear masks and distance, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Group food and drinks will not be served at Headquarters at this time. However, individual members may bring their own food and drink.
- Masks are strongly encouraged at all group activities outside of Headquarters.
- Members should adhere to the guidelines of our community/agency partners when volunteering with them.
- Please refrain from handshakes and hugs as a precaution.
- Do not attend in-person if you have any of the following:
- You have had exposure (even if you are fully vaccinated) to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- Subjective fever (feeling feverish/chills)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- New loss of smell or taste
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
If you have not already done so, please complete an updated COVID waiver for the 2021-2022 League Year here.
We are actively monitoring The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and the evolving parameters recommended by the State of Tennessee and Davidson County and will make adjustments as needed.
If you have questions, please reach out to COVID Task Force Chair Claudia Byers at firstname.lastname@example.org.