Connecting needs, resources, volunteers, and opportunities-that is all in a day’s work for the Junior League of Nashville. We believe in connecting women, cultivating leadership and collaborating for meaningful community impact as we work to serve some of the city’s most vulnerable populations.
Since 1922, we have worked to deploy talented, trained volunteers and funding to address critical needs in our city. The League need you more than ever to continue its legacy of leadership and devotion to Nashville.
WAYS TO GIVE
- MAKE A GIFT – Donors may give an unrestricted tax-deductible gift to the JLN to support our Annual Fund in any amount desired, with benefits based on the level of the donation. These gifts allow JLN’s Board of Directors to direct funds to programs as needed and provide flexible funds to respond quickly to unique opportunities.
- GIFTS OF STOCKS, BONDS, OR MUTUAL FUNDS – When you donate appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares instead of cash, you’ll receive charitable deductions at full, fair market value while reducing capital gains impact (subject to IRS deductible limitations). Be sure to check with your tax advisor for the effect of a gift of securities on your specific circumstances.
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP – Corporate Sponsorship allows JLN to leverage your dollars to raise additional funds from the community and to support our mission. Corporate donors receive maximum community recognition in appreciation of your gift through promotional efforts.
- IN-KIND DONATION – In-kind gifts such as silent auction items, food and beverage items, and printing and design services, all help JLN raise more funds to benefit the community.
- GIFTS FROM YOUR WILL – Through a provision in your written and executed will, you can make a gift in the form of cash, securities, real estate, or personal property. A bequest to JLN in your will or revocable trust proclaims your confidence that we
will continue to serve our mission. Click here for details.
- BENEFICIARY GIFTS – Naming JLN as the beneficiary of an insurance plan or a qualified retirement plan asset such as a 401(k), 403(b), IRA, Keogh, profit-sharing pension plan, or other donor-advised funds, will accomplish a charitable goal while realizing significant tax savings. Click here for details on adding JLN as a beneficiary.
- MATCHING GIFTS – Matching Gifts allows a company to direct their corporate philanthropy to organizations its employees already support. Many employers match donations, which means you can double your donation to the League.
- ENDOWMENT GIFTS – Gifts may be made to one of our Endowments to support the Mission of the League in perpetuity. Please contact us for more details.
- MINTED.COM – Shop cards and gifts on minted.com using our promo code to give 15% back to JLN, and enjoy 20% off your Minted order! Please email email@example.com for the promo code.
- AMAZON SMILE: JLN is a registered non-profit in the AmazonSmile Program and is entitled to receive a .05% donation on certain purchases from AmazonSmile. At checkout on Amazon, you will see the option to participate in AmazonSmile by clicking the button “Select a Charity.” Please type or select “Junior League of Nashville” and Amazon Smile will donate .05% of the purchase price.
READY TO GIVE?
For any questions or to discuss any of the above options, please contact us at 615-269-9393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.