Members in Motion is an opportunity for all JLN members to unite and give back to the Nashville community. This league-wide day of service is an of the example of the impact women, who are committed to volunteerism and improving their community, can make on a community in a single day. This year’s Autumn event was held on October 27, 2018.
Below is a list of the agencies our members served this October.
- Autism Speaks Walk
- Preston Taylor Ministries
- Nashville Dolphins
- Nashville Wine Auction
- Youth Villages
- ALS Association of Tennessee
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital
- Mooves and Grooves
- Safe Haven Family Shelter
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee
- Nashville Food Project
- KIPP Nashville College Prep Elementary
- South Nashville Refugee Community
- Thistle Farms
Save the date for our Spring event on Saturday, April 6, 2019!
Details to follow.
Thank you to our Members in Motion sponsors:
Murphie Clem and Tiffany Kling Real Estate Agents
Nashville Urban Winery