Members in Motion is an opportunity for all JLN members to unite and give back to the Nashville community. This league-wide day of service is an of the example of the impact women, who are committed to volunteerism and improving their community, can make on a community in a single day. This year’s event will be on Saturday, October 27, 2018.
Below is a list of the agencies our members will serve this year. The list will be updated as projects are added.
- Autism Speaks Walk
- Preston Taylor Ministries
- Nashville Dolphins
- Nashville Wine Auction
- Youth Villages
- ALS Association of Tennessee
- Monroe Carrell, Jr. Children’s Hospital
- Mooves and Grooves
- Safe Haven Family Shelter
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee
- Nashville Food Project
- KIPP Nashville College Prep Elementary
- South Nashville Refugee Community
- Thistle Farms
- KIPP Antioch College Prep Elementary
- Project C.U.R.E.