Literacy Vision Statement
Through the establishment of strategic alliances, improve literacy outcomes for Nashville children and ensure that at-risk children and families have increased access to educational support programs and materials.
1. Increase access to literary materials for at-risk children and their families.
2. Increase access to educational support programs for at-risk children and their families.
3. Identify and minimize the achievement gaps that exist for at-risk children in order to increase public support for initiatives that close those gaps.
Human Trafficking Vision Statement
Through the establishment of strategic alliances, challenge the threat of human trafficking in Middle Tennessee by supporting programs that promote prevention and provide services for survivors of human trafficking.
Human Trafficking Outcomes
1. Provide educational opportunities and informational materials to key influencers to raise awareness of the issue and promote the ways in which human trafficking can be prevented.
2. Increase access to programs that can prevent an increase in the number of human trafficking victims.
3. Increase access to programs that assist survivors of human trafficking to begin recovery.