The membership of the Junior League of Nashville votes every three years to determine the focus area or areas that will be used to guide the League’s direction and decision-making with regard to its financial and volunteer resources.
Through 2022, we are focused on two issues–childhood literacy and human trafficking.
Vision: Through the establishment of strategic alliances, improve literacy outcomes for Nashville children and ensure that at-risk children and families have increased access to educational support programs and materials.
- Increase access to literary materials for at-risk children and their families.
- Increase access to educational support programs for at-risk children and their families.
- Identify and minimize the achievement gaps that exist for at-risk children in order to increase public support for initiatives that close those gaps.
Vision: Through the establishment of strategic alliances, challenge the threat of human trafficking in Middle Tennessee by supporting programs that promote prevention and provide services for survivors of human trafficking.
- Provide educational opportunities and informational materials to key influencers to raise awareness of the issue and promote the ways in which human trafficking can be prevented.
- Increase access to programs that can prevent an increase in the number of human trafficking victims.
- Increase access to programs that assist survivors of human trafficking to begin recovery.