Shipping and Return Policy
• US Shipping charges to be determined upon placement of order.
• The Junior League of Nashville ships cookbook orders via ground shipping with FedEX unless other arrangements are made at the time the order is placed.
• The Junior League of Nashville ships ticket orders via first-class shipping with USPS unless other arrangements are made at the time the order is placed.
• Cookbook orders delivered within Tennessee are subject to sales tax.
• Ticket orders delivered within Tennessee are not subject to sales tax.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
In an effort to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase, we offer an exchange and refund policy for cookbook merchandise only. If the package was damaged in shipping or if we made a mistake in your order, we will exchange the item at our expense and reimburse you the return shipping fees.
If you are not satisfied with your cookbooks, we will refund the full price of your cookbook purchase minus original shipping charges upon receipt of the merchandise shipped at your expense. To request a refund, call our Office Manager at 615-269-9393 or email email@example.com. Please note that all refunds will be made in the form of the original payment method and may take up to two weeks for processing and issuance.
For exchanges and returns, please:
• return new cookbook merchandise in its received condition;
• include a copy of your invoice;
• include a statement of reason for return/exchange; and
• return the cookbook merchandise within 15 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip.
No refunds or exchanges will be made after 15 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip. No refunds or exchanges will be made on ticket orders.
All shipments should be addressed to:
The Junior League of Nashville
2202 Crestmoor Road
Nashville, TN 37215
Please allow two to three weeks for turn around time for exchanges.