Done In A Day is working to collect food items for shelters around Nashville. Please see the list below and each shelter’s needs. If you would like to donate, please put items in a bag labeled the correct shelter the food is meant for.
You can drop at:
- 2230A Carter Ave (it’s the white home that will have a box on the front porch, inside the gate)
- 1211 Chickasaw Drive, Brentwood
- Junior League Headquarters
- Directly to the shelters (drop off days and times are listed below each)
Drop off deadline will be 11/21, right before Thanksgiving.
Food Pantry Critical Needs
• Non-perishable foods. All are needed. Most needed now: tuna, hearty meals (beef stew, chili, and ravioli), cereal, canned meat, mac and cheese.
• Baby Products: Diapers (sizes 3,4,5, and 6), baby formula
• Household Products: Toilet Paper, Laundry detergent
• Hygiene Products: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant
• Dog Food
We ask you make these donations Monday through Friday, between 9 am to 3 pm, at the GraceWorks Donation Center at 104 Southeast Pkwy (back of building). We are ONLY accepting Food Pantry donations at this time.
If you anticipate bringing a large donation or anything that needs to be refrigerated/frozen, please contact Alicia Bell on her cell at 615-509-3325.
AMAZON WISH LIST
Bellevue Community Food Bank-
· Dry potatoes (instant potato packages/boxes)
· Canned potatoes
· Canned Mixed Veggies
· Boxes of rice/pasta sides (packets)
· Black eyed peas
· Juice (not apple)
· Beef stew
· Pop tarts