EVENT SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The Junior League of Nashville has been actively monitoring The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and the evolving parameters recommended by the State of Tennessee. To protect the safety and well-being of our members, the following safety measures have been implemented:
- Vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative test within 48 hours is required to attend this in-person event.
- Masks must be worn by all attendees while not actively eating and drinking. Please resume wearing your mask when you have completed eating.
- Attendees will have the option to find socially distanced seating throughout the venue.
- Venue staff will be masked and screened before the beginning of their shift.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the venue.
- Attendees are encouraged to refrain from handshakes and hugs at this time.
We will not check your vaccine card or negative test upon arrival. We trust that members and guests attending in-person are fully vaccinated or have tested negative within 48 hours.
If you have been exposed (even if fully vaccinated) to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or if you have any of the following symptoms, please do not attend:
- Subjective fever (feeling feverish/chills)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- New loss of smell or taste
- Gastrointestinal symptoms